06 November 2020
Sales Executive PLM
- Location: Amersfoort and/or Rijsenhout (between The Hague and Amsterdam)
- No. of hours: 32-40 hours per week
Are you an enterprising, highly-driven sales executive who’d like to sell advanced IT solutions in the fashion industry? Do you consider an international market as an attractive challenge to tackle? In this role you would be responsible for the successful marketing and sales of our Product Lifecycle Management solutions internationally.
THe context AND YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
Mansystems/FlowFabric* develops vital business apps for its customers in no time, including our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solution. This software solution offers an answer for companies in the fashion industry, often characterized by complex processes and many stakeholders. This software lets such firms maintain their lead across the entire process, from designing a new collection to selecting the right materials, streamlining the procurement process and collaborating with suppliers and manufacturers. We have now implemented this software solution successfully for major customers such as fashion brands Barts and Marlies Dekkers, and the time has now come for us to market our solution far further internationally!
So that’s your challenge: as our Sales Executive PLM you will be responsible for the international marketing and sales of this proposition in the fashion industry!
In this position you will be part of our PLM Team, comprising product developers, a product manager and the manager of this Business Unit. You will also work closely with our national sales and marketing teams to let our solution achieve further breakthroughs.
This is a new role within our organization, allowing you plenty of freedom and responsibility to shape your own strategy to achieve your goals. It’s a great New Business sales challenge, if you would enjoy gaining (more) in-depth knowledge of the fashion industry, if you’re a true self-starter, and if you enjoy operating internationally.
WHAT YOU WOULD DO DAY-TO-DAY:
- Your days will be occupied with approaching the right stakeholders at fashion companies directly and indirectly to generate your own leads.
- After successfully qualifying the lead, you schedule follow-up appointments with the potential client to give them further information and to convince them of the value of our software solution for their business process.
- Alongside one of your colleagues you will conduct a persuasive demo at one of the companies you’ve been in touch with for some time, to convince them.
- Working with national marketing teams, you’ll devise a great campaign to bring our PLM system to the target group’s attention.
- You’ll work at the office, at the client’s premises or from home.
- You’ll take a nice walk over lunchtime, or you’ll beat your colleagues at table soccer or on the PS4!
- You’ll work with your team to prepare a powerful webinar highlighting the possibilities of our PLM system in the right way.
- You’ll celebrate with your team whenever a deal has been struck; you’ve sold our solution to a new customer in Norway! A fantastic moment which is an energy boost for you and your team!
wHAT YOU WILL HAVE:
- Minimaal een opleiding op hbo-niveau, bij voorkeur in de sales;
- Minimaal vier jaar relevante B2B ervaring in de sales;
- Ervaring en een mooi track-record in het genereren van new business;
- Aantoonbare kennis van de IT-branche of de fashion branche;
- Ervaring met internationale salescycli is een sterke pré;
- Je bent een zelfstarter met een doorzettersmentaliteit;
- Je hebt een ondernemende mindset die op groei gericht is;
- Een vloeiende beheersing van de Engelse taal, Nederlands is een sterke pré;
- Een flexibele en pragmatische instelling (je zult ook regelmatig internationale calls hebben die niet altijd tussen negen en vijf te plannen zijn);
- Gevoel voor humor!
- At least a higher vocational education (HBO in Dutch), ideally in sales;
- At least four years of relevant B2B sales experience;
- Experience and a great track record in generating new business;
- Demonstrable knowledge of the IT or fashion industries;
- Experience with international sales cycles will be a major advantage;
- You’re a self-starter with a go-getter mentality;
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset focused on growth;
- A fluent command of English, with Dutch as a major advantage;
- A flexible and pragmatic attitude (you’ll also regularly have international calls that can’t always be scheduled between nine and five);
- A sense of humor!
- Around 200 smart and enthusiastic colleagues;
- Attractive terms of employment in line with the market, along with an attractive bonus scheme;
- We want to make the best possible use of your curiosity and eagerness to learn, and let it grow! Here’s a very brief glance at what we offer in training and personal development:
- External training opportunities;
- 8 study days annually;
- Access to Udemy training courses;
- But most important of all: lots of skilled and enthusiastic colleagues who enjoy sharing their knowledge.
- A flexible employer, who cares about the work-life balance;
- Also useful: a leased car, a phone and a laptop;
- 25 vacation days + free between Christmas and New Year
- And last but not least: fantastic drinks, game nights, awesome parties, LAN parties and more!
As the largest international Mendix partner, we help our customers to clarify, optimize and make their various operational processes flexible. We do this by developing applications based on the Mendix Platform. Our client base is extremely varied, focusing on the Retail, Construction and Industry, Service Excellence and Insurance sectors. We work constantly to devise and realize technically smart and high-quality solutions. We alternate between working hard and unwinding with the necessary relaxation. Awesome activities are organized by both the firm itself, and its staff. And the golden rule is: everyone is welcome everywhere, but no-one is pressured.
Our offices are situated in Amersfoort and Rijsenhout in the Netherlands, and we also have an office in Germany.
OUR FIRST ACQUAINTANCE
We look forward to meeting you! We’d like to receive your application as a CV and a motivating explanation through the form below. In the motivation we want to know what your affinity is with our product/industry, and why this position would suit you. The application procedure consists of several interviews, including an appointment where we will ask you to prepare a case. If you have any questions about the position, please contact one of our recruiters, Elise Wesseling (06-12462304) or Annemieke de Hoop (06-83286275).
* FlowFabric and Mansystems have joined forces. We are still known under two brand names, but will soon shift to one common, new name.