23 February 2021
Mendix Lead Developer (Product Team)
Context and team:
The Smart Digital Factory team is a start-up within a mature organization (FlowFabric/Mansystems) with lots of knowledge of SaaS products and a clear growth strategy. We are a highly motivated and very experienced team operating internationally (to name a few: MVPs: Bart Tolen, Andries Smit, Erwin ‘t Hoen, and Expert Developer Andrej Gajduk) with just one goal in mind: letting our SaaS solutions breakthrough internationally in the field of QA software! We achieve this through entrepreneurship, responsibility, expertise, and creativity.
We have a great start with 3 commercially available solutions: The Mendix Application Test Suite (ATS), Mendix Application Performance Diagnostics (APD) and The Application Code Reviewer (ACR). All tools are Mendix tools, created by and for developers with one single vision in mind: to release the burden of the Mendix Team. We are successful with small and large customers around the world and taking the next steps: improving existing solutions, adding new features, and combining all our products into one suit.
What you would do day-to-day:
You immerse yourself in our products and work within the team to roll out new functionality, develop innovations, and bring new ideas to the team. Teaching juniors, validating ideas, building apps, and releasing them will be part of your package.
What you will have:
- At least Certified Mendix Expert. (At least 5 yrs. Mendix experience)
- A Master’s degree.
- An interest in the latest developments of low-code, and you don’t shy away from high code languages like Java and Node Js, Cloud Computing (Azure & Kubernetes), and AI.
- A curiosity for other technologies that could help to bring our products to the next level.
- Bright new ideas to influence our roadmap and direction
- Fluency in English.
- An enterprising, analytical, and orderly spirit, and you are a great collaborator
- You’ll be part of an organization of 200 highly-motivated and professional colleagues, and you’ll be part of the fastest growing SaaS start-up in NL or Europe 😊?
- We have the best-in-class team with huge diversity:
o In technology: from Mendix to Java;
o In levels: junior, mid-level and senior;
o In culture: Dutch, Macedonian, Iranian and Indian;
o In gender: female leadership and female Java development
o In education: mostly Masters degrees but also Bachelors with various studies
- Training and personal development:
o External training opportunities;
o 8 study days annually;
o Unlimited access to Udemy training courses;
o But most important of all: lots of skilled and enthusiastic colleagues who enjoy sharing their knowledge.
- A leased car, a phone and a laptop;
- 25 vacation days + free between Christmas and New Year
- And last but not least: fantastic drinks, game nights, awesome parties, LAN parties and more!
We look forward to meeting you! We’d like to receive your application as a CV and a motivating explanation via the form below. We’d also like you to explain in writing the extent to which you meet the stated requirements. For any questions, please contact one of our recruiters, Elise Wesseling (06-12462304) or Annemieke de Hoop (06-83286275).